This building is a protected structure and dates back to 1880. The building was in need of substantial restoration work due mainly to water penetration. The entire roof was stripped and reinstated using appropriate conservation practice. The external cement based render was removed and the building was rendered using a lime based mortar in order to protect and prolong the life of the building. Internal plaster and woodwork repairs were also part of the clients brief.